$480,000 | MLS# 10464476 |
This 4-bedroom, move-in ready, immaculate home is located in the Landstown area of Virginia Beach —near shopping, schools, recreation, sports complexes, and the hospital.
- Eat-in Kitchen with a huge island, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, gas stove, French-style refrigerator, pantry, and loads of cabinets
- Formal Dining Room with fireplace
- Large Family Room with gas fireplace
- Huge Primary Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet
- Two amply-sized Bedrooms with excellent closet space
- Huge FROG (4th Bedroom) with vaulted ceilings and 2 closets
- Loads of storage in 3 linen closets, a spotless garage (w/ epoxy floor), and attic
$570,000 | Listing Link
Beautifully maintained 4-bedroom, 2½ bath home in Chesapeake’s desirable Marsh Creek neighborhood. Grassfield School district. Nearby Shopping, Restaurants, and Interstate to Airport, Bases, Downtown Norfolk, and VB Town Center within minutes.
- Enjoy a private backyard oasis with large swimming pool and decks
- Eat in Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counters, Double Ovens
- Formal Living Room and Dining Room
- Inviting Family Room with gas fireplace
- Large Primary Suite with Walk-in Closet and Jetted Tub
- FROG can be Home Office/Media Room/Playroom or Guestroom
- Upstairs Laundry Room
$1,000,000 | Listing Link | Video Link
This stunning, custom-built, all-brick home on a 2-acre lot is nestled at a cul-de-sac’s edge in Great Bridge’s desirable Chesapeake Colony Estates. Perfect family home is near 168 bypass, recreation fields, shopping, and entertainment. Award winning Great Bridge school district.
- Gorgeous Hardwood floors
- Downstairs Home Office off of front entrance with glass doors
- Spacious dining room for large family gatherings
- Eat-in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, island with seating, wet bar, gas cook top, sub zero fridge, and walk-in pantry.
- Downstairs Primary Bedroom with custom built ins and an incredible remodeled ensuite.
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs with custom built-ins and walk-in closets.
- 2 Laundry Rooms (one on each floor)
- Mud Room accessible from backyard, garage, & kitchen
- Beautiful backyard with Patio, In-ground Pool, Pergola and view of Mature Trees.
- Full-size apartment accessible by own side entrance and from FROG
- Studio apartment above detached 2.5 car garage
- 2.5 car garage attached to Main House. Driveway deep enough for multiple cars, an RV, or your boat!
- Huge FROG can be used as a media room, another home office, teen hangout, children’s playroom
$680,000 | Listing Link | Download Special Features
This immaculate 4,129 SF, 5-bed, 4½-bath home is situated on a beautiful corner lot in the desirable Fieldstone community. This home offers a great location within Fieldstone — on pond, surrounded with lots of green-space & only 1 neighbor.
LOVELY PROPERTY IN A FABULOUS NEIGHBORHOOD
- Corner Lot in desirable Fieldstone Community, on a serene pond and fountain with green-space
- Located in a no-flood zone
- Newly constructed 4’ white vinyl fence surrounds the property with 3 gates
- Built-In Irrigation System on private well to water your yard for FREE
TECHNOLOGY FEATURES – IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE HOME OFFICES
- Set up for secure and high-speed connections so multiple users can work from home simultaneously
- Fiber Optic wiring directly from street to house (not connected by simple cable) and wired for Cox 5G 365
- Security system, wired for surround sound, smart-house features (security system, thermostats, irrigation)
- Kill switch in primary bedroom instantaneously shuts off Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Open floor plan with 9’ ceilings & craftsman trim throughout, crown molding throughout first floor
- Several doors are over 32” wide (suitable for a wheelchair).
- Enjoy TWO private Home Offices plus Sitting Room off front door — perfect for office.
- All bedrooms have an attached bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen with breakfast bar, soft-close cabinets/drawers, leathered-granite countertops, walk-in pantry
- All top-grade GE SS Appliances include Cafe Series French-door refrigerator, 5-burner gas stove, 100% SS interior dishwasher, microwave, disposal
- Large inviting Family Room with gas fireplace with black granite surround
- Primary bedroom on first floor with huge walk-in closet and gorgeous en suite bathroom with custom 2-person tub
- Large Finished Room over Garage AND a separate Bonus room — perfect for an in-law suite, media room, office, workout room, or playroom
- Bonus room ideal for visiting family, teenager hang-out, crafts, yoga, meditation, remote office space
- Several rooms Pre-Wired for ceiling fans and surround sound
- Low utility bills thanks to TEC-SHIELD insulation, tankless water heater and many other efficient upgrades
1302 Sasparilla Court, Chesapeake, VA | $450,000
Listing Link – click here
This immaculate 2,500 SF, 4-bed, 2½-bath home is situated on a cul-de-sac in the Plantation Woods community. Minutes to schools, shopping, restaurants, Chesapeake City Park, and I-64.
- Outside: Deck, Patio Gazebo, Above Ground Pool, Storage Shed, Well
- New bamboo flooring throughout lower level
- Updated Kitchen in 2021 includes stainless steel appliances
- Downstairs office, gym, or library (currently used as a gym)
- Large primary bedroom with attached bathroom and walk-in closet
- 3 amply-sized bedrooms upstairs in addition to primary bedroom
- Main bath and large laundry room updated in 2021
- Walk-in Attic and large garage provide lots of storage
3300 Belmont Court, Virginia Beach, VA | $400,000
Listing Link – click here
This 2,100 SF, 4-bed, 2½-bath home is situated on a large corner lot in highly desirable Kings Grant community. Centrally located in Virginia Beach and convenient to all of Hampton Roads. Property needs several large repairs including a new driveway and crawl space repairs (current estimates are available for both).
Please Note: This home is being sold “AS-IS.”
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Large laundry room
- Primary bedroom with attached bath
- Fenced Backyard with mature trees
- 2-car garage
- Established neighborhood
213 Andiron Arch, Chesapeake, VA | $500,000
Listing Info – click here
Gorgeous updated home on a cul-de-sac in sought after Sawyers Mill Community. Award-winning Grassfield schools are less than 5 minutes away. Shopping and entertainment also nearby with easy access to Interstates.
– Eat-In Kitchen, SS appliances, island, and pantry
– Inviting family room with fireplace
– Downstairs office for 2 (can be a bedroom)
– Downstairs gym
– Huge primary bedroom with large bath and 2 walk-in closets
– 3 large bedrooms upstairs + large FROG (can be 6th bedroom)
– Plantation shutters in every room
– Backyard with patio area with spectacular views of mature trees & firepit
– Community Center with huge pool and clubhouse plus covered picnic area
1104 Sycamore Road, Virginia Beach, VA | 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath | $485,000
MLS Listing 10396072 – click here
Located in the highly sought neighborhood of Little Neck Cove, this beautiful brick home is framed by lots mature trees on a half acre lot. Interior features an open concept, a large family room, eat-in kitchen with fireplace, a formal dining room, and a large separate primary bedroom with gorgeous attached en-suite bath.
- Original hardwood floors throughout
- 2 En-suite bathrooms
- Huge fenced in backyard with deck with covered gazebo
- Roof, HVAC and Water Heater replaced in 2017
- Walking path throughout the Little Neck area
- Swim and Racquet Club just down the road
1201 Kingsbury Drive, Chesapeake, VA | 5 Bedroom, 4 Bath | Offered at $715,000
MLS Listing 10391864 – click here
This gorgeous corner-lot home is located in a highly desirable neighborhood and school district. Interior includes open floor plan, spacious rooms, high ceilings, and extensive crown molding. Exterior features a great backyard with covered deck, salt-water pool, a 2-car garage and an additional attached 1-car garage/workshop.
- Heated/cooled sunroom overlooking salt water pool and covered deck
- First floor guest bedroom with attached full bath
- Eat-in kitchen open to family room with island and breakfast bar
- Primary suite with sitting area and gas fireplace, huge bathroom, walk-in-closet
- Large finished room over garage
- 2-car garage and 1-car garage/workshop wired for 220 volts